Linggo, Oktubre 7, 2012

My Reflection

                          In this grading period many learnings that I learn. during this grading period I learn on how to do our exercises in notepad. I learn what are the format in inserting backgrounds, on how to change for the font size and font face of the text. I learn also the basic HTML tags and about the HTML tags.
                           Every time pass we encounter problems in our studies. This grading period, the most hardest problem that I encounter is on doing our project in T.L.E. We make our project for only one day and because of we are rushing out of time we had to make solution on it. We went we Villa Angela for us to do our project so we had our sleep over there. Almost three o'clock when we finish our project. And we had just one hour sleep.
                          Moving on, I will try my super best to finish my projects on time......

3 komento:

  1. My friend, you must do your best and not just try. Congratulations anyway. Keep on moving forward! :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. hi! angelica ,, just do your best and I am sure that you can do it more .. study hard.. god bless!!!

    TumugonBurahin
  3. good job bhexie :)just do everything you can ok? pursue your dreams :) study first before d----- :) joke

    TumugonBurahin