A hero is a man or a woman admired for his or her achievements and qualities. When we are talking about hero, I know that it comes to your mind that only Rizal and Bonifacio are heroes. Our teachers, parents, friends and etc. are also considered as a hero. For me I considered my parents as my hero it's because they are my life. Without them, I would not be also living in this world. I called them as my hero because they are doing all their best to work well just ton finish our study. My mother is my first teacher and my father is my inspiration because he's working even though he's sick he tries his best to work. My parents are my hero because they make my determination strength. They are my hero and inspiration in my life.
A hero that's so great, a hero so true. A hero that's personified by me. Forever we'll be, forever in glee, as far as I know, I found a hero in thee...
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento