Everytime I come to school,I have many learnings and discoveries that I learn.Everyday I met my teachers,everytime they teach us,of course I learn some lessons.As I enter of being a senior student,I have many learnings and discoveries that I encounter such that I have learn on how to manage my time and on how to be a responsible student.And especially in our ICT,I have learned who are the father of internet,architects of internet and all about the history of the internet.
And everytime,every seconds and everyday,problems and challenges come in our life.in school one of the most problems and challenges that I had encounter was on making of our projects because almost all of our subjects,we had our projects that all of those are the same date of submittion.
As I encounter those problems,I had address those problems by giving enough time for all my assignments and scheduling my time.And by those challenges I encounter I learn.
Moving on,I will do my best to face all the challenges and problems that i encounter in school.And lastly I will try my best to study hard to reach my goals.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento